Exiss - Booooo, Bought a Sooner - Yeahhhhh

Laura T lit959@yahoo.com
I bought a 2000 Exiss 308, goose.  Bottom line:  my horses suddenly had terrible loading/unloading problems.  It jigged.
Empty or loaded.  I didn't care for the quality either.  Also it was was too long and impractical.  The step
up in the back was 18++ inches or more.  Yes, it was perfectly aligned for my truck which is a 1 ton dually 4x4.  Yes,
I know how to haul a trailer.  The trailer also didn't have good ventilation for some reason either.  I sold this trailer after having
it about 6 months. Oh, yes I had it checked for unbalanced tires, and anything else that could have been wrong.

I sold it, and bought a 2000 Sooner, goose, 2H slant, Revolution.  Wow the quality is great.  It tows wonderfully.  There is very
good ventilation.  It has a tapered nose.  Horses go right in/ and out.  Also the slant doors are spring loaded so they open and close easily.  The step is
very very small.  Horses don't sweat to death nor are they frantic upon arrival.  Even my seasoned horse was very
rattled from riding in it.  No more problems.  This trailer can be service locally.  Mats everywhere, doesn't leak, or sweat.
Drop nose doors.  All aluminum, white with red stripes.  4 foot dressing room.

Here is why I went with a Sooner:

My friend has a 1999 Sooner.  She presently has 85,0000 miles on it!   And it is still in VERY good condition.  She 3 day events, and
is always going somewhere for lessons, events, etc.  She has a straight 2H.  She hauls 16.3++ horses.  So the weight
stress on the trailer is there.  I shows no problems.  This trailer was about $12k.  I bought it in Conyers, GA.  I live in
AL.  I didn't see a 2nd choice on a trailer.  I bought this trailer about 2 weeks after the Exiss was sold.  If somebody
can put 85,000 miles on a trailer in under 2 years, and it still looks good and rides good, go for it!  And I did!

Next on my shopping list is a new truck.  I am considering a Ford diesel.  Auto probably.  My Porsche is stick.  I didn't opt
for the Tiptronic, no fun-factor there!  Sorry Howard.

Laura T - Once you go goose, you never go back! (Hi Beth!!)
Diamond - Yes, I load, and unload like a pro again.  I don't trimble when I am hauled either.