Re: RC: Trailers

I have to agree with Kat, Exiss are a well made trailer. We did the
whole shop around thing to, and it was one of our first picks. Everyone
I know who has one has had no problems and they hold up well.
Featherlite is junk, I couldn't believe how cheaply they are made. The
only people to say anything bad about the Exiss are the competitors!

--
 Helga Loncosky
THE ARCHIVAL MORGAN RECORD--Registry for Foundation and Half-Morgans

The path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the
inside of a man"--Winston Churchill