Re: RC: Riding tights

I've been using the cotton/lycra Carrousel riding
tights in black.  I think the cheapest I've seen is
from Horses Dacor (on line link on the endurance page,
I believe).  Mine have held up well, don't get "sheer"
and come in a variety of sizes, some colors, and lots
of colors for "racing stripes" down the legs if you
have th figure to show off.  (I don't, so I get plain
black.)

I'm using the padded seat & knees, no knee patches
externally.  The seat felt a little full the first
couple of rides, then just perfect!

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV