Re: RC: Youngsters

Now Joane, do you really think that comment would slip through? Most of the
men riding endurance are pretty classie guys!

I think that young boys that start as Jr's end up giving up riding when they
go off to college, look at starting a career, family, etc. When they are
established and get rid of the kids, they are hitting 40 to 50 and they can
get back to riding. When I started riding endurance there were very few men
involved - at least in the Southeast. That has been changing over time and
we are seeing more men at the rides. But most of the guys are over 40.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions