Re: RC: Stirrup suggestions for bad ankles and knees

In a message dated 5/23/01 0:15:08 AM EST, Marv@MarvWalker.com writes:

<<
 Marv " There are no longer any obscene words, I think
 I shall invent a new one - GRIFPHST!! " Walker

Hey Marv!  I have teenagers and have inadvertently heard pretty much every
obscene word there is  -- mainly from their girlfriends, believe it or not
(sigh).  Could you give me the phonetic pronunciation of Grifphst?  Frankly,
I'd love to scream it at my 14 and 16 year old boys every now and then <eg>.
Naturally, THEY will just think I've "left the room" mentally speaking that
is.

Sylvia (So this is still endurance related.....I totally agree with what Marv
said about legs not being equal lengths -- you have to take that into
account.)