The Invention Of New Obscene Words..

><<
>  Marv " There are no longer any obscene words, I think
>  I shall invent a new one - GRIFPHST!! " Walker
>   >>

>Hey Marv!  I have teenagers and have inadvertently heard pretty much every
>obscene word there is  -- mainly from their girlfriends, believe it or not
>(sigh).  Could you give me the phonetic pronunciation of Grifphst?  Frankly,
>I'd love to scream it at my 14 and 16 year old boys every now and then <eg>.
>Naturally, THEY will just think I've "left the room" mentally speaking that
>is.
>
>Sylvia (So this is still endurance related.....I totally agree with what Marv
>said about legs not being equal lengths -- you have to take that into
>account.)

I'd love to give you the phonetic pronunciation but you didn't include
your phonetic number.

Since I am the inventor of the word, I feel free to tell you there are Terms
Of Service for the use of the word (optional obscenity).  One, it MUST
ALWAYS BE CAPITALIZED.  Two, it MUST ALWAYS BE SPONTANEOUSLY
UTTERED.  Three, it MUST ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST THREE
EXCLAMATION POINTS AFTER IT (before it if you speak Espanol).

To use it effectively one also has to assume the facial posture of Linda Blair
in the Exorcist, spewing can be optional.

You say it just like it sounds.

To keep this topical endurance horsey...

Marv "The end of my endurance was reached when the stupid horse
stepped on my foot for the fourth time.  Under the right circumstances,
pain can inspire many new obscenities." Walker