horse journal

dovie pickering  Dovie @aci.net
Hi I just got my Horse Journal.  There is an artical about beet pulp.  They say that "Endurance riders tend to be a savvy lot" picking up on the advantages of beet pulp years ago.  It was nice to hear that from the hunter-jumper, dressage spend money until you drop group.  Great artical and full of information.  This is a great resource for horse stuff as they do not take any ads.  They also had a story on a hand held heat-seeking device that can detect temperature variations of body tissue. The artical went on to say that this device could allow therapy to begain earlier.  The unit is sensitive to within 0.1 degree. You can get them from Equine Racing Systems for $295.00.  Will it become part of a vet check?  Lots to think about.  Dovie