RE: RC: young adults & Endurance

> <DIV>Besides, it's nice to bask in the wisdom of our elders. (no sarcasm intended here) And some of them are pretty hip.......Howard was quoting Limp Bizkit not long ago. </DIV>
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV>Keep horsing around!</DIV>
> <DIV>Patti F

Patti, hopefully this means that I won't freak anyone out at a ride showing up with my REALLY blonde, short hair, lovely and tasteful dragon tatoos, and piercing--which reflect our generation ;-).  Howard can feel free to play Limp Bizkit at any time :-)....heck, might even inspire my gelding to trot MORE erratic and 'let it all hang out' LOL.

Corrine Osborne
corrineosborne@email.com