Q on Probios

Should I give Probios to my horse after worming? If so, how long after
he has been wormed should I give the Probios?  I will worm him with
Zimecterin this evening.

Also, I bought the Probios brand as that is what was at the feed store.
Last night I was reading on Susan Garlinghouse's site about probiotics
and she mentioned getting the type that had a broader spectrum of bugs
in it.  What would be a better brand?  BTW, Susan, that site is terrific
and fascinating!  With your insight I feel much more confident that I am
feeding my horse with some knowledge rather than relying on Aunt Annies
Rocket Fuel!  Now if the feed store will just get in that beet pulp they
ordered for me!

Kris