Summer Breeze 25-miler

Hey folks,
I've met and spoken to an endurance person here in Memphis, Terry
England,(just qualified for nationals!!!!).  She has agreed to give me a
ride(& my horse) to the Summer Breeze ride, I believe she said it was in
Kentucky,  but she will be doing the 50.  Is there someone out there who
would be willing to ride the 25-miler with a newbie?  I'll be riding my
daughter's 13 yr old gelding, pretty stable but lots of energy.  I just
feel like I'll need help learning the ropes on this first ride(vet
checks, cooling down, lyteing).  I would be more than happy to sponser an
experienced junior who would be patient with me. LOL

Lynette--Thanks in advance
PS  I know we should go slow on this first one but if a junior wants to
go fast--Joe's in great shape and has done 20 fairly easily.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.