Bill's vet cards

Hi Ridecamp;  Woops, accidentally opened a  real stinker!!! And then I snapped!! I was just wondering why I keep getting  angry, foul, bad mannered, all encompassing emails from that nasty tempered little man about some dude I never heard of doing amazing things that I don't care about and mostly delete, and why this person doesn't take his entire Prozac pill instead of half of it, so he can calm down and get a life?   I believe I have never personally insulted this fellow and I don't like being lumped in with his negative diatribes,  about low IQ people and yada yada yada, 'cause I got enough real problems in my life.  Does anyone out there realize that we, as a group, are far from the mainstream of human existence, and in some parts of the country, such as mine, are considered "Freaks" , for our horsey life style?  If this fellow cannot "chill", and be friends with his fellow compatriots of horse-living, then damned if he is ever gonna have a social life elsewhere. He sure isn't gonna find a buddy at the tennis court, one that really likes to know about his equine habit.   So there. Put that in your beet pulp and chew it , mister.   Beth