Re: Women and standards

Add my name to the list--I've driven a standard transmission for years.  My
late husband was a mechanic and he only worked on standards.  My dad was in
construction so my brothers and I learned to drive in the company
trucks--all standard.

Having seen a few automatic transmissions in various states of disrepair, I
can tell you that fixing one is like putting together a 25,000 piece jigsaw
puzzle.  Every piece must go back just like it came out and you certainly
don't want a mechanic scratching his head, saying....."I'm not sure where
this little piece goes, ma'am, but we'll figure it out."  ~VBG~

T-P Ranch Equine Massage
Gretchen Patterson
http://www.horsemassage.com
http://www.horseoftheamericas.com