Re: RC: Re: Auto vs. manual for towing

I first learned to drive an automatic because that was what my parents had,
however, four years later I purchased a car with a manual in it 150 miles
from home because the price was right.  I got in it drove it home, drove
through town,  I drove everywhere.  I didn't need anyone to give me detailed
instructions.  I know you'll find this amazing because after all I am a
woman!