Re: RE: Auto vs. manual for towing

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marlene Moss" <marlene.moss@wcom.com>

> Yeah, and I'm trying to sell my Subaru with a standard (so I can get my
next
> truck with a standard) and the used car dealerships won't touch it because
> it's a standard

It's interesting that when I was looking at big trucks before I bought the
Dodge (that means acosting strangers in parking lots whenvever I
heard that diesel engine), I must have run into at least 10 folks with less
than two year old Dodges up for sale.  They all loved the truck, but were
selling the automatics, had realized they should have bought the manual.

Karen