Sarcoids

I can't help you with the magazine but I can tell you what I did. My Arab/Andalusion had one just below his eye. He rubbed it and it was gross. The first time we cut it out. It came back. The second time we injected it with cysplatin. (not sure about the spelling) It came back faster than before. The third time, we cut (a lot) and then injected it and it hasn't returned. That was over 2 years ago. Try looking at www.thehorse.com They have the most up date information on horse health care and they have had several articles on this subject. Lisa Salas, The Odd Farm