RE: Auto vs. manual for towing

<<Do you know that it is almost
impossible to find a car with a standard transmission - unless you are
willing
to pay big bucks for a sports car and even then it's hard to find a stick in
them.

They just aren't making them for cars any longer.>>

Yeah, and I'm trying to sell my Subaru with a standard (so I can get my next
truck with a standard) and the used car dealerships won't touch it because
it's a standard.  The only way I can get calls on it is if I don't specify
tranny.  I noticed this phenonenom when I lived in DC and NY a few years
ago, but now it's moved to Colorado too.  Ugh, I can't stand driving
automatics - makes me nervous, feel like I've forgotten to do something!

Marlene