Thornhill saddles?

Lisa Tolliver lisateri@lex.infi.net
**please respond privately to lisateri@lex.infi.net**

I'm a newbie beginning to look at saddles...I'm interested in an
english-style saddle, adapted for endurance/ trail riding...Sat
a Thornhill "Trail" model at the Rolex, but have never ridden one.
I'm just in the investigating stage now...I'm a slight woman with long
legs (5'3", 110# 31" inseam, about 16" femurs).  I'll likely be buying
an Appaloosa or QH or similar, looking for something about 15h...
So, if anyone out there has experience with Thornhills,
please email me privately...I'm not on RideCamp (yet)!  I'm
especially interested if you're of similar stature and/or riding
 a similar horse!!!!

Thanks in advance!
Lisa Tolliver, Lexington KY USA