Re: RC: Auto vs. manual for towing

>By the way, the Allison in the GM has comes with a huge pan and a temp
sensor build in.

>So I don't know if automatic or manual is best. The thing I keep thinking
about with a standard is one ride I'm going to come up lame 10 hours away
from home and not be able to drive a standard. It's happened and will
probably happen again. That's why I lean toward the automatic.

>Truman

I used to have a stick shift truck, but have arthritis in my right shoulder
and have a bad left knee.  That's a really bad combination to drive a
stick.  Got a Chevy w/Allison trans and just love it.

Amber