Auto vs. manual for towing

Jonni <jonnij@ntws.net>
We had a great discussion on the Ford-diesel.com message board about this very subject recently. Most of the posts are by guys (and ladies) who really USE their trucks for towing. I have the link below. Hopefully it is clickable. When links get so long, they sometimes drop the last part. If you are interested, and have trouble acessing the link, e-mail me at: <jonnij@ntws.net>
Jonni

http://forums.ford-diesel.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=001117