Re: RC: Hard to fit horse and SR saddles

I am just wondering.....with custom trees, what do you guys with them do when
you have multiple horses to ride? Do you have one for each horse? My
daughter's mare does not appear to be a fit problem, just has thin skin or
something. What do you do when you have to send the saddle in for reshaping?
What do you ride in? I have often thought about getting and SR, though the OF
Cutbacks have worked well for 7 years running now, but wondered what one
would ride in whilst my SR was in for reshaping.
Sandy