Re: RC: Hard to fit horse and SR saddles

I have a used SR that I think is wonderful.  Before I bought it I emailed SR and he was very prompt and helpful.  They are not cheap but beautifully made.  They can usually be redone to fit another horse, if you get one.  I have used many saddles over the years, since I started endurance on my Stubben in 1974.  I have used all of the saddles, aussie, Orthoflex, etc.  SR is the best, at least for me.      maryben