Re: RC: Re: MORE RIDE ENTRY TIPS

In a message dated 5/17/01 6:32:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

I think an on line official AERC entry would be great......Each
ride could have their own brochure but the entry would be the same......

YES YES YES!

It looks like I may be outvoted!  How then do we ride managers deal with all
the variables, or do we dispose of the variables and just have no-frills
rides?

Barbara