Re: Re: MORE RIDE ENTRY TIPS

----- Original Message -----
From: BMcCrary27@aol.com

It looks like I may be outvoted!  How then do we ride managers deal with all
the variables, or do we dispose of the variables and just have no-frills
rides?

Barbara

**I'm not sure of this either, except to have a place on a standardized entry where the ride mananer could individualize the form.

I have to admit I was some what perplexed as how to do the Camp Far West entry, since I had two junior riders.  The main entry had a line for
"junior riders" (I did fill this out).  But, there was no place for information on THEIR horses......only mine.  So......since I figured the RM's
wanted a separate page on each RIDER, I xeroxed it twice more, so that each kid had their own entry page, for their own horse.  Then I also had to copy the back page, with all the disclaimers and signatures......possibly more paperwork than they wanted......

I would have felt okay about that, except that I didn't pay the "right" amount, since I am planning to update AERC membership at the ride....

I aso stuck in a note of explanation........but will all find out at ride if I did it right!

Karen