Re: RC: Re: MORE RIDE ENTRY TIPS

In a message dated 5/17/01 4:58:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time, lanconn@tds.net
writes:

An official AERC entry would be great, especially in a format you can
download.  IAHA provides their forms on-line in Acrobat and WORD.  You
can download the form, then fill in all the standard stuff on the PC.
(Horse name, registration, Rider, etc.) Copy them or print them out as
needed. Could save a lot of time for Ride Managers and eliminate some
errors. I's surprised we haven't looked into this.

Not all rides run by the same format. Meals, awards, and other options differ
from ride to ride.  And I rather like to create my own entry blank,
reflecting the individuality of our own ride.

Barbara