Fwd: [PNER] MORE RIDE ENTRY TIPS

This is getting funnier by the day.  Angie, eat your heart out.  We are
really funny...

---- Begin included message ----
Don't bother to fill in your street address or phone number, let ride
management try and track you down on the Internet.

Don't put your age, have your mother sign the form, but be sure let ride
management guess your age and if you really require a sponsor or not.

Don't put the age of the horse, so ride management can guess if the horse is
old enough to do the distance or not.

Once ride management does manage to track you down, don't bother to return
his or her increasingly frantic phone calls, you'll see them the day of the
ride, why bother.

"Life is not easy for any of us, but what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves." -Marie Curie

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.onelist.com/community/PNER