Trailer tying systems

I'm looking into alternative methods of containment for my vagabonds and am
seriously considering the trailer tying systems.  I would like to hear from
those who have tried the different systems or have knowledge of pros and
cons of the different types.  From what I can tell, there are 3 styles
manufactured...Sky Hook, Spring Tie, and TRA-LOR Tie.  Any others?

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.