Re: RC: Electrolyte Comparisson - updated; input from Susan?

At 10:51 AM 05/15/2001 -0400, Onefarmgirl@aol.com wrote:

>I (among others, I'm sure) really want to thank you for taking the time to do
>this, and post it.   I know it must have been a minor hassle; but it's great
>information, and it was kind of you to be willing to share your info.

You're welcome :+).

Susan probably doesn't even know (or remember) what electrolytes I use --
so it's probably okay if I mention that whenever I get to being an idiot
and asking her advice about trying anything else/different/newer --- she
slaps me and tells me WHY when what I am doing now works!  The elyte
comparison page has a link which shows some on-site testing results and
describes in detail the elytes and protocol I used for that particular
horse on that particular ride. I've got lots of bloodwork (from the Pride
Project), mostly on multiday rides so we know pretty well that it's working
quite well, at least it is on my horses.  They drink well and lose very
little (if any) weight.  Tho I can't say if that is the elytes talking
entirely, or the horses experience.  I think that has as much to do with it
as anything.  (they finally developed brains......at least some of the
time!) <g>

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV