Re: RC: Electrolyte Comparisson - updated; input from Susan?

Karen

I (among others, I'm sure) really want to thank you for taking the time to do
this, and post it.   I know it must have been a minor hassle; but it's great
information, and it was kind of you to be willing to share your info.

Susan G or others:   Does anyone have any information on preferable lyte
ratios?   I know Susan is cautious about doing anything that smacks of
product endorsement, but perhaps there is some product-neutral info about the
ideal relationships of these ions to one another.   I know it varies
w/individual horses, but still, any generalizations?

Also, can horses become hyperkalemic from too much potassium?   People sure

pat farmer