Gaited morabs and 1/2 Morgans

Heidi Sutton everdawndesign@yahoo.com
I have found that my school schedule has become too hectic for me to be able to train foals/yearlings as much as I would like this year.  As such I have decided to sell some of my gaited Morab and gaited 1/2 Morgan foals/yearlings.  If you are interested or know of anyone who is interested, please go to http://www.geocities.com/everdawns/forsale.htm for more information/pictures.