Tevis trip stop overs needed

I am traveling from Dallas TX to Tevis. end of July. I need somewhere to
pull my trailer in overnight.

I need a place near Albuquerque NM, and one near Barstow - Bakersfield  CA
area.

 I just need a place to pull in and park overnight, going to, and coming
from Tevis. Can anyone find a parking place for my horse ( stallion) and me?
He can stay in the trailer if necessary,  or tie to it.  Please reply to me
directly, rather than posting to Ridecamp

Regards :  Roger Garlitz, The crew-less lone rider from Texas

Texas Twist Ranch
World Class Longhorn Cattle
Arabian Performance Horses

Roger & Jackie Garlitz