TI

In a message dated 5/14/01 3:14:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

> Tom actually gave me the choice of "being good" and staying on the list or
> being kicked out.  I opted to be kicked off the list because I found his
> attitude to be close-minded.  Several people have e-mailed me or told me in
> person that he was being irrational about kicking me off the list for even
> dare mentioning Linda Tellington-Jones or equine chiropractics.

There's a song out, that kind of describes where Tom is coming from.  It's
titled, "My way or the Highway."

I find this sad, cause I do think the man is close to a genius when it comes
to Horse science.  I wanted to learn from him but found his arrogance and the
"dictator" methods he uses with his list too silly, even for me.  I never did
register on his website because of his hostility towards ridecampers, in
general.

Ten bucks says he'll be back; unless Steph decides to give him some of his
own medicine and restrict his access. Wouldn't that be ironic?  As long as he
stays involved with the sport of endurance, he won't be able to help himself.
 And after a while, there won't be anyone left on his site for him to
instruct anyway; he'll have kicked them all off, for one violation or the
other.

cya,
Howard