Re: RC: Re: Re: Tom Ivers, Smoky & Bill

At 3:42 PM -0700 5/14/01, Claudia Provin wrote:
>I did enjoy Dr. Kellon's informative posts tho.
>             Me, too.   I unsubscribed myself from TI's list.    But, if
>anybody knows another list Dr. Kellon is on (and where inquiring minds are
>acceptable), I'd like to subscribe to it.   Claudia

I unsubscribed myself, and after some exhange of messages with Tom,
find myself "banned for life" because of being "pissy".  You guys
would LOL if you saw what he was considering "pissy".

Ah, I feel like such a rebel.  <snort>  There was much useful stuff
on the Horsescience list, and I enjoyed lurking there.  It's amazing
to me that he can endorse the use of cold lasers, chi machines, chaos
machines, accupuncture, but considers chiropractic on horses total
quackery.  Eleanor Kellon is a treasure, a truly open/inquiring mind,
I'll miss her.

Lynne
Norco Riverdance Ride (PS) 9/1/01
(yeah, it's sanctioned now)