clothespins and ribbons

Yes, Yes.....clothespins and ribbons work wonderful!!!  That is
all we use to mark our trails and at 2 weeks later we still had
ribbons in the trees.  The only problem we have is friendly
trail riders removing them but, not the wind or rain.  Several
years ago a group of kids thought they were pretty and removed
them and pinned them to their horses......and they stayed on the
horses as the kids raced through the trails.

june