Magazine

I am relatively new here but with regard to Endurance News magazine I would
like to say that I like it.  Last year I because interested in endurance
riding - again, and wanted to subscribe to a magazine so I surfed around some
and found AERC.  At that time I wanted only to subscribe to the magazine but
through my own error ended up an AERC member  with a magazine subscription.
Right now it is one of the magazines that I like well enough to keep.  All my
others (Horse & Rider, Equus, Quarter Horse, Western Horseman, plus more) are
recycled.  Of course, I happen to have a few really OLD Saddle Actions that
are more like newsletters than magazines but I do like the color and ads and
great paper.  I also like the editorial content and the fact that those who
write in it seem to tell it like it is.  It's refreshing.

Just another opinion.

Kathleen

Kathleen Yielding
SIERRA MEADOW