Re: Re: volunteering

----- Original Message -----
From: <Onefarmgirl@aol.com>

<Pat Framer wrote>

> This is a reference to the vet check option of doing pulse checks by
having
> riders get "timed in" as they enter a designated area.  Solves the problem
of
>  'penalizing' the rider if there is a delay to obtain the pulse info.

Pat, we have used this method at Texas Bluebonnet Classic ( Central Region)
since 1992. The only problem we ever had was with riders who didn't
understand the method. Cuts out about 99.9% of the hassle of someone having
to decide who yelled the loudest about being "in". (vbg) A good ride vet,
Jon Warren, taught us this method. Thanks Jon.

Eddie...

www.tadra.org