Re: volunteering

darolyn@swbell.net writes:

<< IMHO.... this absolutely shud b standardized in all AERC Rides.. >>

This is a reference to the vet check option of doing pulse checks by having
riders get "timed in" as they enter a designated area.  Solves the problem of
 'penalizing' the rider if there is a delay to obtain the pulse info.   I
didn't receive ANY negative feedback from anyone who has used this system.
Whadaya all think?    Might it be worthwhile to suggest this for inclusion
into the handbook, or to the ride manager forum?   Barbara?  I'm loathe to
suggest more rules, but this seems like such a good idea......

pat farmer