Re: Scratches!! & clipping

> I partially agree with clipping...do not clip all the hair but leave the
> tail feather hanging down from the back of the fetlock as this in wet
> condtions directs the moisture drops off the back of the fetlock to the
> ground, instead of it rolling down the back of the pastern.  Clipping
> All the hair will cause mositure from higher up the leg to run down back
> of pastern!!!!
>
> Linda

Then you must not have ankle and knee deep mud.
ANY hair left in that area will cake onto the leg
and create the perfect environment for the fungus.

WE have ankle deep mud winter and spring....

--
Teddy Lancaster

WARNING: We will be unavailable from January 25 to
March 13, 2001 as we will be attending trade shows
around the country.  Please plan ahead.

If they are shooting at you, you must be doing
something right--

Does this mean I cannot tell the Emperor he has
no clothes unless I have a Kingdom?
--

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
1348 Township Road 256