Olympics/Hells Angels

Well SZ.."Live to ride, Ride to live"..amen.  Besides, can some Olympic committee in say...Mexico City..or some such place, offer an endurance ride as prestigious as the Tevis, or  others.  This year in the Olympics they had "A Triathalon". Triathaletes made it clear that it was not "The Triathalon", i.e. "The Ironman".  It was nice, and an Olympic medal, but true afficienados still covet an Ironman finish.   Okay flame me, I'm freezing in California, and watching my electric bill soar like an eagle.   Beth