Re: RC: Saddles Issues - swayback?

In a message dated 1/10/01 10:03:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
julienne.rha.b@bayer.com writes:

<<  Are there any saddles
 out there that successfully fit a slightly swaybacked short back?  I'd
imagine
 there would be arabs out there with the same problem since they tend to be
 shorter backed than other breeds.  >>
    I bought a Solstice Arabian Saddle with the Wide Tree.  It fits my sway
backed, high withered horse Sharkee, and my big blocky back horse, Katie Bar
The Door.  It also fits, Rett Butler, Tarrah Miss, & Ima Liberated Lady.  I
just pad differently.  FYI, we do multidays & 100 milers.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269