Re: RC: RE: Re: where to get ex-racehorse arabs?

Trail-Rite also sells horses.  But prices start at about $3500.  We sell
ready to go, endurance horses.  They have been on either an LD or slow 50.
Ages run from 4 to 11.  We have geldings and mares. They travel, tie, camp,
eat, drink, balanced shoeing, balanced diet.  We start them and match rider
with horse.  We have over 40 horses out there in the last 3 years and all are
either Reg or Nat'l quality.  Some are members of Ridecamp so you may get
info from them.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269