RE: Relocation

Dianna Chapek dmchapek@hotmail.com
I live in Oroville CA.  There are plenty of trails with hill work.  I'm about 65 miles from Auburn so an easy drive to do Tevis trails whenever I want.  Property is less expensive in my area than Auburn = more $$ to spend on horses!  I encourage you to move to Oroville so I'll have someone to ride with!!!!  Good luck in your move.
Dianna