Catoosa Money Endurance Tragedy

    Dear Becky: Thanks for bringing this up again. Something to inform newer
members  of AERC. AERC also printed an article on this disastrous race. So
did Western Horsemen and the Ap and most newspapers in the US and maybe
abroad. It did'nt go un-noticed! We should ask AERC to re-print their
article. In many past aerc Member questionnaire sent out the question of
sanctioning money rides has been asked. The Membership has strongly
disapproved. We can be thankful AERC pulled sanction on this one or AERC may
be history! By the way why haven't the results of the last questionnaire
been published in the AERC News?  Bye Hope