Tom Ivers posts

Steph, his public posts were way out of line, and his $1000 bet is a coward's way out of providing information.  I lived in Texas several years ago, and I'm sure there is the possiblity of another riding club, but we aren't talking about a distance riding population in the thousands.  My first sanctioned ride was based in Edie and Lynn Booths' hayfield and we just rode the roads around her house. . .  Anyway, the initial (public) posts were asking for information, and now everyone who doesn't blindly accept his word for these claims is a moron with a poorly conditioned horse?   Why on earth would anyone WANT to be on his precious list?  Just a question.