trail clearing

To change the subject just a tiny bit.,,I'm headed out this AM to clear part of the trail for my Ride...It's this 100 yard stretch where half the forest has fallen over...looks like the beginning stages of a pick-up-stick game...I'll be taking my handy-dandy little chain saw and a giant first aid kit. ;o)  Hopefully I'll happen upon some Morrell mushrooms along the way...It's going to be a beautiful Montana spring day and I'm wondering why they don't make chain saws with key start ignitions??????!!!!!!!!!!!!