Re: RC: Bill and Smokey

In a message dated 5/11/01 8:45:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time, CMKSAGEHIL
writes:

<< Kathy has politely asked twice for information on the group in which Bill
competes.  So far, she has received two nasty, backbiting replies.  We'd all
be interested in some substantive information about this group.  I don't know
Bill from Adam, but am always curious about other forms of competition.
What's the big problem in providing some details about this non-AERC group of
riders??

 Heidi >>

I'll try to keep it very simple, for you, Heidi. Since Bill has been posting
information on my list, perhaps a dozen fine people from this list have
harassed him directly, or through others, essentially calling him a liar.
That is backbiting.

I've advised Bill to provide no more information at all--he has the vet
slips--so that the gossipers can stay real busy. He is badly hurt and need
not respond to the busy bodies and retards who MUST know all the details of
his life, and whose goal is simply to make him out a liar.

Tell you what. I'll bet $1000 that what he says is true and I will provide
adequate proof to anyone who will put up the cash. We'll let you hold it. I
will provide you alone with the proof, on the condition that you reveal it
only after we have a player or two. I will donate the winnings to Bill's
medical bills.

Fair enough? Ante up and let's have at it.

ti

Tom Ivers, President
Equine Racing Systems, Inc.
 <A HREF="http://www.equineracing.com/">ERS Home Page</A>

To sign up for the horsescience mailing list: