Re: RC: Bill and Smokey

At 11:45 PM 5/11/01 -0400, CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com wrote:
>Kathy has politely asked twice for information on the group in which Bill
>competes.  So far, she has received two nasty, backbiting replies.  We'd
>all be interested in some substantive information about this group.  I
>don't know Bill from Adam, but am always curious about other forms of
>competition.  What's the big problem in providing some details about this
>non-AERC group of riders??

I don't ANY of the people involved from Adam.  I may have missed some
of the thread and misunderstood stuff or gotten it from some other un-related
post but I understood someone was making some sort of claim and someone
else was merely seeking to authenticate it.

Isn't the purpose of this and other lists to educate?  Part of education is
asking
questions and examining the answers.

Telling her her mother wears floppy old combat boots is not the way to
increased
knowledge.  It is a good indication that there is a weakness in the premise.

Marv "I once tried to eat 20 pounds of peanut butter cups.  Peanut butter,
chocolate
and digestive juices create a toxic chemical reaction." Walker
Check out the million dollar bill ~ http://MarketingThatPays.com/million.htm