Re: RC: Bill and Smokey

In a message dated 5/11/01 5:02:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kathy_mayeda@atce.com writes:

<< That's precisely why I asked the question.  Maybe some fellow Ridecampers
 know of this group and could elaborate more on who his competition is and
 what "rules" he is competing under, and what vetting parameters they are
 competing
 with.  So far people have been e-mailing me privately with more curiosity
 about it
 than real answers.  We all want to know the TRUTH and are yet to be
 satisfied that we are getting it.

 Yes, the world does not revolve around AERC, but people who compete in
 endurance would go to AERC as the source of information about endurance
 competition in the U.S.A.  If there is another source I would like to hear
 about it.

 K. >>

Actually, what has happened is that several people have accused him of
lying--behind his back, as is traditional with Ridecampers. Recently he fell,
broke his arm, and ruined a replaced knee so that now it has to be replaced
again--and dear Becky Huffman wote me a note that began "laughing my ass
off".

I hope you're all having a wonderful time gossiping and backbiting at his
expense. I think it's filthy myself. If you'd all pay attention to your own
business instead of everybody else's you'd have fitter, sounder horses.

Bill provided a lot of valuable data to my list members. he is a hard
working, honest man who has been doing a superior job of conditioning. Those
who missed the point are the kind of losers every winner needs.

ti

Tom Ivers, President
Equine Racing Systems, Inc.
 <A HREF="http://www.equineracing.com/">ERS Home Page</A>

To sign up for the horsescience mailing list: