Re: RC: Bill and Smokey

In a message dated 5/11/01 3:18:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kathy_mayeda@atce.com writes:

<< I DID go on-line to check results - that's how I was able to figure out
that
 he had only LD miles.

 I've been checking it regularly over the past three months waiting for him
 to show up in the
 ride results - and so far all the rides on the weekends that he claimed he
 won do not
 show his name at all.

 K.

Bill does not ride AERC sanctioned rides. There is an East Texas group he
rides with. The world doesn't revolve around AERC.

Tom Ivers, President
Equine Racing Systems, Inc.
 <A HREF="http://www.equineracing.com/">ERS Home Page</A>

To sign up for the horsescience mailing list: