RE: RC: Bill and Smokey

That's precisely why I asked the question.  Maybe some fellow Ridecampers
know of this group and could elaborate more on who his competition is and
what "rules" he is competing under, and what vetting parameters they are
competing
with.  So far people have been e-mailing me privately with more curiosity
about it
than real answers.  We all want to know the TRUTH and are yet to be
satisfied that we are getting it.

Yes, the world does not revolve around AERC, but people who compete in
endurance would go to AERC as the source of information about endurance
competition in the U.S.A.  If there is another source I would like to hear
about it.

K.

Bill does not ride AERC sanctioned rides. There is an East Texas group he
rides with. The world doesn't revolve around AERC.

Tom Ivers, President
Equine Racing Systems, Inc.
 <A HREF="http://www.equineracing.com/">ERS Home Page</A>

To sign up for the horsescience mailing list: