Re: Woman and....

Actually, you don't need a hysterectomy.... I've discovered an AWESOME
alternative quite by accident! I was diagnosed with a very large fibroid on
my uterus for which I could choose one of three treatments: going on the
pill (I am NOT good at remembering to take pills), surgery (ugh), or
depo-provera shots. I chose the shots and now I have no more periods at
all!!! :-)))) I love it! I get them once every 3 months and feel a bit
cranky for a day or two after the shot, but then no muss, no fuss anymore.
*S*

Steph McCray